- Roti, chapati : 1-2,
- Bread 1 slice
- Grated Carrot: ¼ cup,
- Fine chopped onions: ¼ cup,
- Lemon Juice: 1-2 tsp
- Peas (10 gms)
- Coriander leaves: 2 tbsp,
- Fine chopped green chilly: 2,
- Red chilly powder: ½ tsp,
- Lettuce leaves: 3-4
- Break chapatti and 1 bread in small pieces.
- Grind them to a grainy mixture and transfer it to a mixing bowl.
- Add, onions, carrots, cabbage, capsicum, peas, lemon juice, coriander leaves, salt green chilies with ground roti.
- Mix everything together and knead it like dough and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes rub little oil in your palm and make patties.
- You can make any shape patties you like.
- Heat the pan on medium heat and add oil to it.
- Put the roti cutlets on the pan.
- Cook them and flip them over a couple of times till they become brown and crispy from both sides.
- Once roti cutlets are ready serve them with your green chutney.
No reviews found.