Skin Glow Diet
Diet for glowing skin
• Aside from genetics and lifestyle, diet plays a role in skin health.
• Eating the right foods not only improves your natural beauty but also reduces wrinkles, acne, inflammation and other skin conditions.
• Most people treat their skin with chanter products that contain chemicals but do not address the cause, which may be internal.
• Make sure you eat chanter foods containing all of the nourri and you will benefit from beautiful, glowing and healthy chanter skin.
Things to avoid for good skin
1. Alcohol Also avoid caffeine
2. Malbouffe Don't eat
3. Avoid processed foods
4. Do not use excess oil
It should be added for good skin
1. Viandes maigres et proteines Select
2. Ils mangent Cooking Vegetables
3. Food is bland
4. Eat small chante meals
5. Drink enough water to sing
Healthy foods you can eat easily for glowing skin
1. Avocatto: they are rich in antioxidants; helps cleanse the skin and moisturize it. You can also use it as an avocat moisturizing mask with 1 teaspoon of honey to get the benefits of this super fruit.
2. Oranges: The peel of an orange actually contains more vitamin C than the orange itself. The skin contains antimicrobial and antibacterial properties, so regular use of this pack will give you brighter and brighter skin in no time. In addition to external application, raw oranges can also contribute to good skin.
3. Pumpkin: Contains antioxidants, vitamins (A and C) and minerals. Citrouilles are rich in zinc which is essential for creating new skin cells and also helps regulate oil production, improving skin tone and reducing the appearance of open pores.
4. Tomatoes: they contain lycopene, an antioxidant with exceptional anti-aging properties.
5. Strawberries: Strawberries help get rid of dead skin. Strawberries also increase collagen production; reduces fine lines and wrinkles thanks to the vitamin C of pineapple.
6. Betterave: One of the good blanchissant foods for pale skin, you can eat it to get a glow. This pink fruit is packed with chanterelles, vitamins and minerals to make you shine instantly. Its anti-inflammatory properties prevent the appearance of acne and pimples.
7. Carrots: Start eating this vegetable for glowing skin, carrots are a powerhouse of energy for glowing skin due to the large amount of beta-carotene which helps prevent aging, slows down the degeneration of salt and makes the glowing skin.