- 1/2 cup chopped, blanched, and puréed broccoli
- 1 cup whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta)
- 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
- 1 tsp dry red chili flakes (paprika)
- salt and to taste
- whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta) for rolling
- oil for cooking
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and knead into a soft dough using enough water.
- Divide the dough into 15 equal portions.
- Roll out a portion of the dough into a 125 mm. (5") diameter circle using a little whole wheat flour for rolling.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook it on a medium flame, using a little oil, till golden brown spots appear on both sides. SERVE.
No reviews found.